Have you ever wished of being a part of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)? If yes then this is your opportunity to fulfill your dream because PCB recently advertised for vacancies in Lahore.
The current vacancy is for the post of ‘Manager Marketing Communication’ who will be responsible for the marketing and sales department of PCB.
Who Can Apply?
The minimum requirement for being eligible for the post is having a Master’s degree in Business Administration from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC).
The position is very important and the manager will be responsible for many important tasks which include:
- Marketing campaigns to retain existing sponsors and acquire others. It will include Business to Business
- (B2B) and Business to Consumers (B2C).
- Ensuring accurate & timely delivery of marketing material.
- Developing and executing marketing strategy.
- Developing 360 media plans.
- Working in line with other departments and higher management to execute the revenue streams.
- Developing opportunities for e-commerce.
The last date to apply for the position is 31st July 2017, so apply as soon as possible to increase your chances of being hired. Send your CV with recent passport size photographs at the following address:
GM HR & Administration
Pakistan Cricket Board,
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road,
For more details contact PCB through their email address: email@example.com