Pakistan is a huge market for both feature phones and smartphones but since the introduction of 3G and 4G services in the country, the demand for smartphones has increased a lot. In the first quarter of 2017, smartphones made up 50.3% of the total mobile shipments. The figures are expected to increase in the future. Millennials are the target market of almost every smartphone manufacturing company.
In Pakistan, 77% population is under 30, which is why Pakistan has quickly become a huge smartphone market.
Since their official launch in Pakistan in 2016, Xiaomi has provided high-end products at affordable prices keeping in line with the brand’s vision, “innovation for everyone”. After the successful launch of Mi6 and numerous ECO products on 21st August, Xiaomi launched a phablet named Mi Max 2 yesterday.
Mi Max 2 is a huge phone with a massive display of 6.44″. But that’s just not it. Other features of Mi Max 2 are not any less intriguing.
Big display, bigger battery:
Following are some of the amazing features of Mi Max 2.
- Incredible battery of 5300 mAh, yes, that’s bigger than the iPad Mini 4. So play games, watch video on Youtube, tweet all night without worrying about the battery.
- With Quick Charge 3.0, Mi Max 2 charges 68% in just an hour.
- To support its 6.44” HD display, the phone has a second integrated camera that lets you enjoy the stereo sound effect in landscape mode.
- The 12MP Sony IMX386 camera is perfect for low light photography. The camera has a 2.2 aperture and PDAF autofocus which helps you take high-quality photos in any kind of conditions.
- The gorilla glass screen of Mi Max 2 saves you from a heart-attack when your phone falls on the floor.
- Mi Max 2 has a full metal unibody. It is thin and light which makes it easy to hold. Fully rounded edges add to the elegant beauty of the phone. Mi Max 2 is available in black color.
You can order your Mi Max 2 from daraz.pk, the official e-commerce partner and mistore.pk, the only official Mi store in Pakistan. Once you use the phone, don’t forget to let us know in the comments whether you liked it or not.