Warid is offering Email to Sms offer on 24/7 basis. This service is for all mobile users, No need for internet on mobile. This service supports almost all popular email accounts Like Gmail, Yahoo & Hotmail. All emails will be sent instantly to your any type of mobile. In this feature subscriber not just read the mail but also reply that mail instantly.
Monthly subscription charges: Rs 25+tax
Per SMS Charges: Charges of Rs 0.50+tax
How To Avail This Feature:
To subscribe to the Warid SMS to email service From Mobile follow these steps:
- Send “Sub” to 2200 via SMS
- You will receive a Thank you message for subscribing to Warid SMS Email along with an additional message for options of adding email accounts, “Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail”.
- Reply to the SMS choosing the desired email service by sending ‘1’, ‘2’ or ‘3’ at 2200.
- Once you receive a confirmation message, reply with User ID and Password. Example: <email@example.com><space><password>
To subscribe to the Warid SMS to email service From Internet follow these steps:
- Click here to start register.
- Enter your Warid number in the following format 92321XXXXXXX and click on “Submit” to get subscribed. You will receive a message on your mobile to register for this service from 2200.
- In order to retrieve the password against the web portal via SMS, click on “Retrieve password by SMS” located on the homepage.
Some Basic Methods:
Composing an email:
To compose an email write COMPOSE<space><recipient’s email address><space><text> and send it as an SMS to 2200.
Replying an email:
To reply to an email write Reply<space><text> and send it as an SMS to 2200.
Forwarding an email:
To forward an email write Forward<space>< recipient’s email address> and send it as an SMS to 2200.
Enabling email alerts:
To enable email alerts write “Enable” and send it as an SMS to 2200.
Disabling email alerts:
To disable email alerts write “Disable” and send it as an SMS to 2200.
To view all available commands against the SMS Email, type “Help” and send it as an SMS to 2200.
To check the status of your subscription type “Account” and send it as an SMS to 2200.
Delete an E-mail Account:
In order to delete an e-mail account, simply send “Delete” to 2200. You will receive an SMS with configured for you on your mobile number. Reply with desired e-mail account to be deleted.
Gmail account holders must do it:
Go to your Gmail Inbox
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
- Check “Enable POP for mail that arrives from now” option
- Click on “Save changes”