Recently the Higher Education Commission (HEC) released ranking of public and private universities. These rankings are of some benefits as the faculty of the top ranked university are motivated and put more effort to get better rankings next time. It also helps in moral satisfaction to those students who are studying in these top ranked universities.
But the point is will these students get any practical benefits from this ranking. HEC the government run organisation should give benefits to the students of top 3 ranked universities. Students of these top ranked universities must get internships, jobs in government organisations.
Top 10 Ranked Universities:
- Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- University of The Punjab, Lahore
- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
- Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University
- University of Health Sciences, Lahore
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore