Special Security Unit (SSU) of Sindh Police is the most elite force in the province and it recently announced hundreds of vacancies. SSU advertised on its website that jobs are available for police commandos, lady police commandos and driver constables.
The eligibility criteria for these different vacancies are as follows:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Police Commando (BPS-05)||1100||Matric|
|Lady Police Commando (BPS-05)||53||Matric|
|Driver Constable||130||Matric with LTV Driving License|
Physical criteria are different for men & women. Men are required to have a minimum height of 5’5 ft and the chest measurement should be at least 1’5, they should also be capable of running 1.6 km in 7 minutes. For women the criteria is different, their height should be at least 5 ft and they should run at least 800 meter in 14 minutes.
Salary for these vacancies is 45,000+ additional benefits such as health care will be provided separately.
How To Apply?
The process is simple, follow these steps to successfully apply in Sindh Police:
- Visit NTS official portal and download the application form & deposit slip.
- Completely fill the form and deposit slip.
- Pay the required amount in any branch of ABL, Meezan, HBL or MCB Bank.
- Send the complete application form with paid deposit slip to the NTS headquarters through mail
- Last date for applying is 10th October so make sure than your form reaches NTS HQ before the last date, otherwise it will not be considered during the recruitment process.
After due date the application form will be reviewed and successful candidates fulfilling the criteria will be invited for physical test. Candidates passing the physical test will be called for written test after which they will be shortlisted for an interview. Remember no DA/TA will be provided for the expense of these tests.
The dates and schedule of physical test, written test and interview will be sent through SMS. Applicants can also find the details through the portal of NTS.
For further details please contact at:
NTS – National Testing Service
Address: National Testing Service, HQ, Plot#96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/I, Islamabad.
Phone Number: 021-34546928, 021-34546051