Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination has started accepting application for third batch of Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme. During this scheme 21,000 youth will be given internships for one year.
This initiative was launched to provide opportunities for the educated unemployed youth of Pakistan. Who will be given opportunity to serve under Federal/Provincial Departments, Corporations and various institutions where their skills will be enhanced and they will have better chances to enter the job Market.
[alert-success]This will be a paid internship for one year during which they will be paid Rs. 12,000/month.[/alert-success]
After successful completion of internship they will be provided certificates.
Who can Apply?
- Anyone with 16 years HEC recognized degree or 3 years Diploma after Matric, with at least 50% Marks or 2.5 CGPA.
- Madrassah students with degree equivalent to masters
- Pakistani Nationals
- Age limit of 25 years as on30-09-2016 or 28 years old for Balochistan
Who can’t Apply?
- Government or Private Employee
- Full time student in any Government or Private Institution
- Those who have availed any previous training through any Government Youth Training Program
Previously the government provided opportunities through Youth Training Scheme in February 2016.
Apply now by visiting www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
Helpline number 0800-77000