Mirpur: OPF Housing Scheme Phase-3 Chitterpari Mirpur Azad Kashmir, a project by Overseas Pakistanis Foundation in collaboration with Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis Government of Pakistan is offering a golden opportunity to get residential plots at a simple payment schedule.
The booking starts with a down payment of 30% amount of total price of plot while remaining 70% could be submitted in installments within 2.5 years.
The eligibility criteria attains few points,
- OPF members (Overseas Pakistanis)
- Overseas Pakistanis who are not members of OPF to submit Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- along with duly filled membership form to get themselves registered with OPF and to become eligible for plots.
- 10% plots reserved for general public.
- In case of more applications received than the number of existing plots, the allotment will be made through balloting.
The project features many facilities like Modern Security system, Wide Carpeted roads, spacious parks, parking and Commercial area, beautifully built schools and mosques, modern sewerage system, gas and electricity, wide plot reserved for graveyard and much more.
It is to mention here that a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 2,500 will be charged. Application forms and payments can be deposited before July 03, 2012 at any branch of Askari Bank Limited.