Corns are consumed daily in many different forms, but do you know how healthy it is for us? There are many benefits of eating corn but some the most amazing benefits are:
- It is a rich source of vitamin A, B, E & many other types of vitamins. It also contains fiber and antioxidants, and all are good for our health.
- Corn reduces the risk of colorectal cancer and other diseases. The rich fiber content of corn gives us 18% of our daily fiber requirement. As it is whole grain it also reduces the risk of colorectal cancer.
- It is one of the best source of minerals as it contains magnesium, manganese, zinc, selenium, iron & copper.
- Corn husk oil is also known for reducing the plasma LDL cholesterol level which makes your heart healthy & strong.
- Some research also linked corn with lower level of glucose and controlling diabetes.
July 17, 2017